Custom Wire Harness Manufacturing & Other Services
Whether you need a small run or a large run, the SRC facility and team accommodate your job with ease. While our core competency is custom harness manufacturing, our experienced designers and assemblers are capable of much more—and your success is always our number one goal. This expertise, along with continuous process inspection, allows us to maintain a high rate of success that lowers labor costs and saves you money. Our services include:
- Prototype, Small Run, & Higher Volume Processing
- Wire Cutting, Stripping, & Single Wire Printing
- Multiple Wire Conductor Processing
- Terminal & Conductor Crimping (AMP, MOLEX, DEUTSCH, PACKARD, & More)
- Solder Dipping & Lead Component Soldering (Circuit Boards & Flex Circuits)
- Solder Paste & Other Adhesive Dispensing
- Wire Harness Layout, Braiding, & Testing
- Plastic Product Marking
Our facility in Medford, MN, is ISO 9001:2015 certified as well as UL certified. We have a full line of automated equipment that enables us to process large product volumes to specification with little labor required. Contact us today to learn how we can assist you with test boxes, control panels, and custom wire harness manufacturing, among other solutions.
Why Choose SRC?
From design to prototype to production, our goal is quality and speed. We move your product into production quickly and affordably while also identifying opportunities that benefit you in the long run.
We can work from your existing prints to recommend the best parts based on quality, cost, use, and availability.
Our staff troubleshoots, designs, and makes the necessary adjustments to resolve any problem you are encountering with your product. Plus, we can go to your facility, or you can bring your equipment to us.