- ISO 9001:2015
- New: Ultra Sonic Welding
Our ISO 9001:2015 registration and maintenance shows our commitment to projects and ideals. Quality is our major concern--along with on-time delivery and cost efficiency.
Featuring a staff with years of experience in the electronics manufacturing industry, you can be assured that Straight River Cable will provide the best solution for your custom electronic and mechanical needs. More about our experience
Ultrasonic Plastic Welding is used for a large variety of products ranging from blister packs, cartons and small consumer goods to car fuel tanks and dashboards. This value added service is another capability that sets Straight River Cable apart from others in the wire harness / box build industry.
Custom Electric Wire Harnesses and Cable Assemblies
Whether it's a one wire harness, a single electrical or mechanical assembly - or hundreds of custom wire or cable assemblies - Straight River Cable is the contract manufacturer of choice for quality and precision assemblies. Our capabilities range from wire cutting and stripping and terminal crimping to the large connectors used in automotive, marine and agricultural mechanical equipment.
A Wide Range of Capabilities
- Prototype, small run, and higher volume processing
- Build, test and assemble medical test equipment
- Fiber optic cabling
- Wire cutting, stripping, and single wire printing
- Multiple wire conductor processing
- Terminal and conductor crimping (AMP, MOLEX, DEUTSCH, PACKARD, and more)
- Solder dipping and lead component soldering (Circuit boards or flex circuits)
- Solder paste and other adhesive dispensing
- Wire harness layout, braiding, and testing
- Plastic product marking